The Flower Family offers a select amount of flower bouquets made to order each week. These can be purchased through the online shop.
Buyers can select between:
1. Fresh or Everlasting (dried) flowers.
2. Medium or Large bouquet sizing.
Bouquets are florist choice. Meaning the flower species will vary slightly each week due to the seasonal availability.
Please note - Each bouquet will be kept within the chosen colour scheme that the customer has ordered.
Custom Orders are available. Contact The Flower Family for any enquiries.
The Flower Family ensures customers a quality product. Flowers are hand-picked from our local suppliers at the flower markets. All flowers are handled & stored correctly up until delivery is made.
(See Flower Care below to learn how to prolong the freshness of your blooms).
The Flower Family delivers every Friday, ready for the weekend!
North Stradbroke Island. Redlands. North & Southern Gold Coast.
Orders must be made by the cut-off time prior to the delivery day. Any orders made after the cut-off time will be delivered on the next delivery day.
Island residents have the option of pick up or delivery.
Free delivery for Point Lookout and a $15 delivery fee will occur for delivery to Amity/Dunwich areas,
Cleveland - Capalaba - Birkdale - Ormiston - Alexandra Hills - Victoria Point - Mount Cotton
Tweed Heads - Coolangatta - Bilinga - Tugun - Currumbin - Elanora - Tallebudgera - Burleigh Heads - Robina - Varsity - Miami - Mermaid Beach.
Surfers Paradise - Broadbeach - Mudgeeraba - Bundall - Gilston - Nerang - Carrara - Southport -Main Beach - Arrundall - Ashmore - Molendinar - Pacific Pines - Parkwood - Runaway Bay.
If you are located in Brisbane and would like your flowers delivered please contact Georgia before purchasing.
The life span of a cut flower can be between 4-12 days. This will vary as certain flowers cope better than others in differing climates.
- Recut all stems at a angle after receiving flowers. Place into fresh water in a clean vessel. A angular cut stem allows for a better water intake.
- Every 2 or 3 days remove any leaves that fall below the waterline of your vessel. This will prevent bacteria & rot to set in. Recut stems whilst doing this.
- Avoid direct sunlight, direct heat and ripening bowls of fruit. These all can speed up degradation.
- If you can, keep your flowers away from open windows, cooling vents or fans. Dehydration of your flowers can be caused by the frequent intensity of air movement.
- Don't get them wet. Keep them in s cool dry place for longevity.
- Everlasting flowers are delicate.
- Always keep in mind to handle with care when you are transporting, moving them or placing them in a high traffic area within your space.